Manufacturing Associate - Conformal Coat (Day & Swing Shift)
Vanguard EMS is the electronics manufacturing services (EMS) supplier of choice for leading-edge companies in the medical, aerospace, defense, industrial and communication segments in the Western U.S.
We are in a service business. Even with Vanguard's state of the art technology, vast manufacturing capability, and leading-edge information tools, we wake up every day thinking about how best to serve our customers, suppliers, and the communities in which we live.
Vanguard EMS values employees creating an amazing culture, be part of the team that makes a difference! Employees enjoy a highly competitive benefits package including:
- Up to 120 hours earned paid time off in the first year of employment
- Increased paid time off with years of service milestones
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
- Company Events
- and more !
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare circuit boards for the coating process
- Manually apply coating to circuit boards with a spray gun
- Apply adhesives to circuit boards
- Follow process documents and work instructions
- Inspect and quality check own work and the work of others
- Able to work with chemicals
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with the conformal coating processes
- Knowledge and use of IPC 610 and J-STD
- Ability to work well with others
- Read and follow complicated drawing and documentation
- Normal Color Vision
- Able to read, write and understand English
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
While performing the duties of this job, the employee uses his/her hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch; talk or hear. The employee uses computer and telephone equipment. . Specific vision requirements of this job include close vision and distance vision.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described above are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
• Short & long term disability
• 3 weeks of PTO per year
• Paid holidays
• Profit sharing